I want to thank Anne at “enjoymyadventure.wordpress.com” for nominating me for the “The Versatile Blogger Award.”
Again, I am thrilled to receive such an honor from someone so talented. She is a Norwegian designer living in Portugal.
You really must check out her designs on her blog and her book, “Magical Dreamy Animals – full of love.”
I now follow about 75 blogs daily and see plenty of fantastic examples on how to improve as a photographer and a commentator. A little help like this along the way from my follower friends means a lot.
Thanks again, Anne, for the encouragement.
2. Reveal 7 Things about Yourself.
– I love to go to a karaoke bar.
– I had a guardian angel tatooed on my shoulder after learning how to ride a motorcycle.
– My favorite Nashville artist is Trace Adkins (Honky Tonk Badonkadonk). I have his autograph and I got to shake his hand at a concert.
– I am related to Squire Boone Jr., brother to the famous frontiersman, Daniel Boone. Squire Boone Jr. is buried deep within Squire Boone Caverns near Corydon, Indiana.
– Antiques Roadshow, American Pickers, Big Bang Theory and Two Broke Girls are my favorite TV shows.
– I am learning American sign language.
– American Idol is one of the few things I have in common with my teenage daughter.
3. Bestow the same honor on 7 blogs that you enjoy reading/viewing on a regular basis. (I have added one more for good measure.)
H2O by Joanna in The Netherlands
Visual Journey Photography by A.J. Bopp
Aisling Jennings Photography
Click! by Lisa Hudson
Life As I See It by Dianne
Constantin Favre Photography
Karen in Honolulu